1. To make the cauliflower: Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F). Line 1 tray with baking paper.⠀⠀
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, water and spices and mix until smooth. Dip each cauliflower floret in the batter making sure all sides are covered but shaking off the excess. Place the battered cauliflower on the baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until the florets are tender.⠀⠀
3. In another medium bowl, combine the barbeque sauce and maple syrup and mix until combined. Toss the battered cauliflower in the sauce and return them to the baking tray. Bake the cauliflower for another 10 minutes or until golden.⠀⠀
4. To make the butter bean spread: Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth.⠀⠀
5. To assemble the wraps: Place a wrap on a clean surface. Spread one side of the wrap with the butter bean spread. Place the cauliflower and vegetables on the spread and collect the sides to form a wrap. Enjoy immediately.