1. Ensure all bowls are chilled to avoid heating the mixture.
2. Leave dates in warm water for 10 minutes then add to a food processor until a thick paste forms.
3. Add coconut cream to the chilled bowl and whisk until creamy. Then add cocoa powder, vanilla, oat milk, maple syrup, and the date paste. Whip until fully incorporated.
4. Add in crushed Miiro Peanut Chocolates
5. Line a container with parchment paper and transfer mixture to the container. Cover in cling film and put in the freezer.
6. For a softer mixture remove after an hour. We left it overnight to make it firmer. Make sure you leave it to defrost for 20 minutes before trying to scoop as it will be quite solid.
for Salted caramel
1. Blend the cornflour, date paste, and the coconut cream in a small blender until smooth
2. In a small saucepan, add the brown sugar adding the blended coconut mixture. Heat over a medium heat continually whisking.
3. Heat until a golden brown and texture is thick, but do not let it boil. Stir in salt and vanilla.
4. Place in fridge to cool